Office Closed: Covid-19 Updates
Starting Friday, March 20th our offices will be closed due to the spread of the corona virus. We value the safety of everyone in the community so we have decided to close in attempt to slow down the spread of Covid-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the following to prevent getting sick:
- Wash your hands often and make sure it is for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid contact with others, stay at least 6 feet apart.
- Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Monitor your health and check your temperature.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used items.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Partake in social distancing; stay home!
We hope to reopen our office as soon as possible but we are taking precautions to protect our customers and our employees. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or Zoom. Stay safe and we hope to see everyone soon!